Written specifically for dentists, White and Pharoah’s Oral Radiology: Principles and Interpretation 8th Edition incorporates over 1,500 high-quality radiographic images and illustrations to demonstrate core concepts and essential principles and techniques of oral and maxillofacial radiology. The new edition of this bestselling book delivers with state-of-the-art information on oral radiology principles and techniques, and image interpretation. Dental student will gain a solid foundation in radiation physics, radiation biology, and radiation safety and protection before introducing including specialized techniques such as MRI and CT. As well, students will learn how to recognize the key radiographic features of pathologic conditions and interpret radiographs accurately. The 8th edition also includes new chapters on Radiologic Anatomy, Beyond 3D Imaging, and Diseases Affecting the Structure of Bone. A practical guide to using today’s technology, this unique text helps your students provide state-of-the-art care!
- Over 1,500 high quality dental radiographs, full color photos, and illustrations clearly demonstrate core concepts and reinforce the essential principles and techniques of oral and maxillofacial radiology.
- Updated Extensive coverage of all aspects of oral and maxillofacial radiology includes the entire predoctoral curriculum.
- A wide array of radiographic images including advanced imaging such as MRI and CT.
- An easy-to-follow format simplifies the key radiographic features of each pathologic condition, including location, periphery, shape, internal structure, and effects on surrounding structures ― placed in context with clinical features, differential diagnosis, and management.
- Expert contributors include many authors with worldwide reputations.
- Case studies apply imaging concepts to real-world scenarios.
- NEW! New editors Sanjay Mallya and Ernest Lam along with new contributors bring a fresh perspective on oral radiology.
- NEW! Chapter! Beyond 3D Imaging introduces applications of 3D imaging such as stereolithic models.
- NEW! Chapter Radiological Anatomy includes all radiological anatomy content allowing you to better visualize and understand normal appearances of structures on conventional and contemporary imaging, side-by-side.
- NEW! Coverage of Diseases Affecting the Structure of Bone consolidated into one chapter to simplify foundational basic science information and its applications to radiologic interpretation.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medsterz.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medsterz.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.