Here is how you will use the rest of your NCLEX DVD Self-Study Package.
- First of all, watch NCLEX DVD Lectures daily (Cover 2-3 sections)
- Also, read/ Write in DVD Workbook daily (WHILE watching DVD)
- Also, write answers to questions in Homework book daily (AFTER watching DVDs)
- Likewise, NCLEX Activity Book (Save until end or use on rest days)
- Also, NCLEX Practice Exams (Save until end)
- Also, instant Access to Regina’s NCLEX Boot Camp with weekly check-ins from Instr. Regina MSN, RN to answer any questions as you study. (You may opt-out if desired)
About The Remar Review DVD
Most Noteworthy, your total study time with our DVD Self-Study Program should be 1.5 – 2 hours per day for approximately 5 – 6 days each week. You may also study 2 – 3 hours per day, 4 days each week depending on what is best for your schedule. Also, studying within these parameters will prevent cramming and prepare you to test in 6-8 weeks or sooner if you already have Quick Facts for NCLEX!
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medsterz.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medsterz.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.