This complete exam review provides crucial, current information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE), including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Written by recognized authorities in their fields, material is presented in a concise, convenient outline format. Content is arranged according to the specifications of the NBDE, and supported by informative examples and illustrations.
- Outline format presents essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Exam-based structure presents sections in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Sample exam questions include 100 multiple-choice review questions in each section of the book, created according to exam specifications.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- Answer key includes correct answers with rationales, illustrating the logic behind exam questions and reinforcing principles addressed in each section.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medsterz.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medsterz.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.