Clear FCPS Part 1 in Anesthesiology in First Attempt
Books Need To Be Read;
1. Physiology from BRS (two readings should be given)
2. Anatomy from Snells
3. Neuroanatomy from Kaplan (if you have time read chapter of spinal cord and tracts from Snells Neuroanatomy; From paper 2 point of view Neuroanatomy is very important. Half of anatomy mcqs come from Neuroanatomy in paper 2).
4. Pharmacology from Kaplan ( read anaesthetic drugs from Anaesthesia text books of Smith or Morgan).
5. Pathology from BRS ( do only general patho; no need to do special patho )
6. Physics from Basic physics for Anaesthesists by Parbrooks ( do selected topics from syllabus available from CPSP )
7. Embryo from High Yield
8. Histology and general anatomy too ( just only major topics discussed in mcqs)
9. First Aid (for comprehensive review)
2. Asim & Shoaib ( I have done Medicine; pay concentration on Pharma MCQs more)
3. Murad** ( pay concentration on Anaesthesia part)
4. Azeem Sheikh** mcqs
5. Yadav MCQs ( if u have time; do Anaesthetic drugs)
6. Do past papers available on net
CONFIRM THE ANSWERS GIVEN IN KEYS BY SEARCHING FOR THEM FROM BOOKS OR INTERNET.